Thursday, November 5, 2009

im good(:

well uhhh, i havent blogged in a LONG ass time !
life has been so good.! it seems like everything is finally falling into place.(:
schools been pretty good. ma shitty weeknights payed off bc i got my grades uhpp!
i also thinkk i might try out this love thingg again. i've been kinda cautiouss a/b this boy but i thinkk i might give him a tryy. [shoutout to my cholo friend who gave me the idea!] (; i meann what do i have to lose..right.??

ohh and,
*BTW*
Beyonce is releasing "I Am...Yours" concert performance dvd NOVEMBER 23RDD !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hell yahh im buyin thattt! you can catchh me at Walmart thatt morningg! lmao. when her previous one came out i didnt even know about itt until my bestfriendd broughtt it to my house lol.! woww. but
you have no idea how muchh i love herr! all my friends thinkk im crazy but i really dont give a fuckk! lol(:


--Lyshh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

whatt do you thinkk ?