Friday, January 8, 2010

Take A Bow!


So there's this boy. I won't put his name out there like that, because I don't want his "little feelings" to get hurt aha. Anyways, he would always tell me that he wasn't like other dudes. (which i've heard too many times so it goes in one ear and out the other) but sometimes it actually seemed like he cared lol. He always calls me and asks how I'm doing . .blah blahh lol & i sort of pretend to give in just to see how this game is gunna turn out. From the startt, i knew he was a player, but he soon confirmed it. After a while, things he would tell me started to add uhp. He would say something like. . "I don't talk to a lot of girls, I just have friends", or "Baby you the only girl i want right now. I want to be with you forever". & my favorite . . "Don't listen to your bestfriend; she lie too much" . & i'm like wow are you serious? You expect me to believe YOU, who i've known for about a month, over my BESTFRIEND, who i've known for four years?! When she told me about all the girls you fucked around with & that I was your next "target" was soo funny to me. Boy move aroundd! You not even cutee; I don't want you!! I'm interested in somebody else!! lol. It's just suprising by how many lies he can make uhp so quickly! If you're going to play me, atleast get yo shit together first! All i want to know is why do boys think that girls are so stupid! We can see right through yalls lyin asses.! SMH . . I'm on to bigger and better things & best believe you will not be apart of itt. :)
*Btw- -Rihanna's song "Take A Bow" just started playing on my itunes. Ironic much?! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

whatt do you thinkk ?