Tuesday, December 1, 2009

iwish...

FML ! im kinda in a shitty mood "/
i wish. . .
iwish i could talk to him more.
iwish he would hurry up and ask me outt.
iwish he would tell the truthh.
iwish the gurl next to me wasnt so heavy & off beat.
iwish the gurl iwas forced to sit next to in chemistry knew the answers.
iwish my phone wasn't so fuckin screwed.
iwish my bestfriend wasn't such a rebel.
iwish she didn't go to canada.
iwish my other bestfriend came back.
iwish some people would leave me alone.
iwish i didnt cut my hair.
iwish i never stopped talking to him.
iwish he didnt change.
iwish it was xmas already.
iwish i didnt feel like shit right now.
iwish i could sleep in everyday.
iwish i met someone famous.
iwish love wasn't so complicated.
iwish i could sing(:
blahh blahh i wish i wishh . .
there's no use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

whatt do you thinkk ?