Wednesday, December 23, 2009

just not feelin it;

Mann, is it just me or does it not feel like christmas?
idkk, but this year im not in the christmas spirit.
like . . .i usually get SUPER excitedd, a/b
presentss & food (lol) &
jus beinn w/ my familyy.
but now ; my attitude is just like BLAHH ; w/e.
idkk whats my problemm ? but ineed to get it together.
this is my most favorite time of yearr, &
im not even that excitedd.
omgg , its not even coldd here :(
iknow its Houston; but still ;
its usually like freezingg; or REALLY cold.
butt yesterday icheckedd & it was likee 72 degrees.
wtff??? its not supposed to feel like summer ! :(
how are we gunna get snow one day;
& then it gets extraa hott. .the next week?
dis weather is CRAZY.
ughh, maybe im not feelin it b/c
i got my presents earlyy. . .
my dad boughtt me all the shoes iwantedd.
& my mom gave me my new phonee;
& thosee were pretty much the only things i asked for. . .
(well there was other stuff, but those were what i REALLY wanted.)
so i'm good at this pointt.
it seems like every year, my christmas
list gets smaller & smaller.
i guess thats a partt of growing uhpp & not
beingg a lil kid anymore !?
dangg, when i was younger, my listt was like 2 pages
longg haha :D
i was so greedy !
im startingg to give out moree gifts, then
askk for them.
thats a good thing, right ?
lol, but what im really looking forward to is
my bdayy.--O1.O2.2O1O babayy(:

1 comment:

  1. whooohw dope blog.
    check out mine and follow if u like!

    thanks & happynewyear!

    www.the-ultimate-fashion-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

whatt do you thinkk ?